1. A new challenge will be posted every three weeks. Photos may be a mix of still life, landscape, architectural or just everyday people in everyday situations. There are several brilliant painters I admire online and hopefully I can present some challenges in which we might be able to explore a certain painter's style as well as simply the subject before us. I chose three weeks because I have a lot going on, as I'm sure you do as well!
2. You may crop or edit a challenge photo as much or as little as you like. If you work in oils, great. If you work in acrylics, fab. Heck, you can even do a charcoal sketch or pastel drawing. The one stipulation I do have for challenge participation is that the works must be created using pen, pencil, crayon, brush, etc. Please do not submit any Photoshop or digitally manipulated works.
3. Once finished with your work, take a photo of it, stick it in a jpeg file and send it to me at: email@example.com. Once I've received your photo, I'll post it here to share with anyone and everyone. If you'd like to specify the size of the canvas and what medium used, please do so and I will include this info alongside your name.
4. I would love to credit you with your work by placing your name under your painting, but only if you desire this - If you wish to be anonymous, you must specify this along with your photo in an email. If you have a blog and wish to have your name link to it, please specify this as well and I'll be happy to do so.
5. Lastly but not least, thanks to anyone out there who chooses to participate! I truly enjoy looking at everyone's interpretations and efforts. I hope I can provide enough interesting subjects worth taking on and using your supplies for!